Glufosinate Market 2019 Production, Consumption, Export and Import by Region, Forecast Report 2024-MAZZ Home
Global Glufosinate report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole.
“Glufosinate Market” report 2019 analyzed the current state of the market, it`s classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Glufosinate Market report also focuses on the development trends as well as history, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions, etc. in the international Glufosinate Industry.
Glufosinate Market analysis report speaks about the manufacturing process. The process is analyzed thoroughly with respect four points Manufacturers, regional analysis, Segment by Type and Segment by Applications and the actual process of entire Glufosinate industry.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14427046
Glufosinate, also known as Glufosinate Ammonium, is an organic compound with the chemical formula C5H15N2O4P. It was first brought to market in 1984, and is widely used on control weeds in more than 100 crops in 82 countries around the world. The main application of Glufosinate is the production of herbicide. As a broad-spectrum herbicide, Glufosinate acts against a wide range of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses. This also includes difficult-to-control glyphosate-resistant weeds such as amaranthus, lolium, conyza and malva. Currently, with the features of high efficiency, low toxicity and easy decomposability, Glufosinate gains great attention.
Top Manufacturers of Glufosinate Market are:
- Bayer CropScience
- Lier Chemical
- Zhejiang YongNong
- Jiangsu Huifeng
- Jiangsu Huangma
Scope of Glufosinate Market Report:
- The manufacture process of Glufosinate is a vital part. All China manufacturers produce through Grignard – Straker law method. The raw materials are mainly triethyl phosphite and phosphorus trichloride. The average yield of this process is 39%-42%. 8 to 13 steps are needed in the production, and large amount of waste water is produced during production. The production process of Bayer is more advanced. The major raw material is methyl phosphonic dichloride, and average yield is 92% within three steps. Consequently, the technology of Glufosinate is a key factor for the production and price of Glufosinate.
- The price of Glufosinate fluctuates with the market demand and production capacity. Before 2007, Bayer monopolized the Glufosinate market and the market price of this product had kept high for many years. Recent years, as the entry of China manufacturers and capacity expansion of Bayer, the production amount of Glufosinate has been rocketing, as a result of which, during 2015 and 2016 the decreasing of Glufosinate price has been significant. For the past two years, as no significant capacity expansion and demand rise in international market, the market of Glufosinate has warmed back with current price of 95% TK at 33734 USD/MT.
- The export and import business of Glufosinate is frequent, with China and USA the major export country. With capacity expansion and new competitor entry, the global supply of Glufosinate would be lifting for a long time. However, the market is still very promising, as the market space of Glufosinate is also growing at fast speed.
- The worldwide market for Glufosinate is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 9.9% over the next five years, will reach 525.1 million US$ in 2024, from 328.2 million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
- This report focuses on the Glufosinate in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Glufosinate Market report includes analysis which focuses on opportunities and challenges faced by Glufosinate industry. The Glufosinate market report also delivers the production, revenue, price, and market share and the growth rate of each type as following: Growth Rate by Applications, Global Glufosinate Capacity, Production (K Units), Global Glufosinate Revenue (Million USD) and Growth Rate (%) Forecast.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14427046
Market Segments by Type:
Market Segments by Application:
- Insecticides and fungicides
- GM crops
Key questions answered in the Glufosinate Market report:
- What will the market growth rate of Glufosinate industry in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Glufosinate industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers?
- Who are the distributors, traders, and dealers of Glufosinate?
- Who are the key vendors in Glufosinate Market space?
- What are the Glufosinate market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Glufosinate industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types, application, and regions of Glufosinate?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Glufosinate Market?
Purchase this Report (Price 3480 USD for a Single-User License)-https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14427046
Detailed TOC of Global Glufosinate Market 2019 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024
1 Glufosinate Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of Glufosinate
1.2 Classification of Glufosinate by Types
1.2.1 Global Glufosinate Revenue Comparison by Types (2019-2024)
1.2.2 Global Glufosinate Revenue Market Share by Types in 2018
1.3 Global Glufosinate Market by Application
1.3.1 Global Glufosinate Market Size and Market Share Comparison by Applications (2014-2024)
1.4 Global Glufosinate Market by Regions
1.4.1 Global Glufosinate Market Size (Million USD) Comparison by Regions (2014-2024)
1.4.1 North America (USA, Canada and Mexico) Glufosinate Status and Prospect (2014-2024)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy) Glufosinate Status and Prospect (2014-2024)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia) Glufosinate Status and Prospect (2014-2024)
1.4.4 South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia) Glufosinate Status and Prospect (2014-2024)
1.4.5 Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa) Glufosinate Status and Prospect (2014-2024)
1.5 Global Market Size of Glufosinate (2014-2024)
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Glufosinate Type and Applications
126.96.36.199 Product A
188.8.131.52 Product B
2.1.3 Glufosinate Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2018)
3 Global Glufosinate Market Competition, by Players
3.1 Global Glufosinate Revenue and Share by Players (2014-2019)
3.2 Market Concentration Rate
3.2.1 Top 5 Glufosinate Players Market Share
3.2.2 Top 10 Glufosinate Players Market Share
3.3 Market Competition Trend
4 Global Glufosinate Market Size by Regions
4.1 Global Glufosinate Revenue and Market Share by Regions
4.2 North America Glufosinate Revenue and Growth Rate (2014-2019)
4.3 Europe Glufosinate Revenue and Growth Rate (2014-2019)
4.4 Asia-Pacific Glufosinate Revenue and Growth Rate (2014-2019)
4.5 South America Glufosinate Revenue and Growth Rate (2014-2019)
4.6 Middle East and Africa Glufosinate Revenue and Growth Rate (2014-2019)
10 Global Glufosinate Market Segment by Type
10.1 Global Glufosinate Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
10.2 Global Glufosinate Market Forecast by Type (2019-2024)
11 Global Glufosinate Market Segment by Application
11.1 Global Glufosinate Revenue Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
11.2 Glufosinate Market Forecast by Application (2019-2024)
12 Global Glufosinate Market Size Forecast (2019-2024)
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email ID: [email protected]
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Glufosinate Market 2019 Production, Consumption, Export and Import by Region, Forecast Report 2024